So you want to pick the right skin polisher. There are many different products that act as skin polishers on the market. Take a walk down the beauty aisle of any store and you’ll probably find products that work in similar ways.
In order to pick the right skin polisher, here’s what you should be looking for…
If you’re ready to add a skin polisher or exfoliator to your beauty regimen, you’ll be thrilled to know about its benefits with regular use:
- Brings newer skin cells to the surface.
- Makes your skin look firmer.
- Helps leave your skin feeling moisturized
Ingredients to Look for in Skin Polishers
If you take the time to read the ingredients labels, you’ll find that many of these items include the following ingredients:
- Sweet Almond or Jojoba Oils: Both of these are used in bases for skin brightening products and skincare items because they can get deep into the skin easily.
- Retinol: Also known as Vitamin A, retinol unclogs pores, reduces acne, and increases collagen production. It is common in over-the-counter skin care products because it is one of the strongest forms of Vitamin A.
- Salicylic Acid: This is the reason some cleansers and toners might sting a little. It has been shown to reduce inflammation and acne, which makes it a great addition to a skin polishing product.
- Sugar or salt: Both of these make the exfoliation process easier. They provide the texture that helps to slough off dead skin cells and they’re natural too.
If you’re looking for a body polisher product, our Rock Crystal Performing Body Polisher, Free Magic can help you achieve the results you want!
If you enjoyed reading How Do I Pick The Right Skin Polisher? continue with How Do I Pick The Right Skincare For My Skin Type?
Stem cells harvested from organic produce, which is generally richer in nutrients than mass-harvested fruits and vegetables found in most supermarkets, have a profound impact on our skin. Using the patented plant stem cell formula, Adore Cosmetics products take advantage of the epigenetic factors of resilient plant stem cells.